Proposed October Swim Camp Update

November 24th, 2016

This is for parents/carers of Junior/Senior Performance and Rascals.

Assuming many of you will be at the Club Championships on Sunday, we’d like to hold a quick meeting to discuss the feasibility of the recently proposed Lanzarote swim camp in October 2017. This meeting will identify the level of interest, answer some of the questions you may have and determine whether the trip is feasible for 2017.

We really hope you can make it.